Monday 16 January 2012

Get the Glee Look-Troubletones

Sorry for not posting!! I have been really busy with stuff and my brother(s) and cousin have been hogging the computers -_- And also reading on FanFiction about Glee. 

So as some of you may know. I am glee's biggest fan. My MSN status changes faster then Britt Changes Sexual Partners!! I always quote glee songs :) 

So if you want to look like The Troubletones at their Regionals/Sectionals this is how.

Natural Faces - Silver Dress
Kohls- Candie's Pax Mary Jane Heels

Superstar Hair- Page 2


As I dont have everything here (the hair -_-) I will show you pictures

Step 1: Change hair



Step 2:  Go to your suite and put this dress on -



Step 3: Put these shoes on-

DONE!! The best I could get. Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment