Tuesday 6 March 2012

Abuse on blog comments?

My friend & media partner catsrock71 owns the blog The Best & Worst of Stardolls, and recently people have been spamming rude comments in her blog posts...










These people are also too afraid to show their Stardoll nickname, and sometimes their real name - many people post as Anonymous so nobody catches them out.
I should warn you all, this is illegal and can be reported to police. How would you feel?
This hurts me as much as my friend, so please give it up.

6 comments:

  1. Hey i think it might be chhaya2 because she said that catsrock71 was a fame wannabe when she posts in your gb ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh Yeah it might be...... Actually..... She stopped following me so....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so mean! Who would do that! I love both of the blogs!
    +Are you gonna report to the police? What would you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah i dont think its so big that the police need to be involed in it.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, but we threatened to report her to thr police so she would go away xDD

      Delete
  4. This officialy is chhaya2, I dont have stardoll anymore but, you can't frame anyone unless you have evidence. I'm realy hurt.

    ReplyDelete