Thursday 15 March 2012

Budding trend: Chanel handbags

So, many people (me included) are a fan of the Chanel Handbag - a fashion icon, you could say.

These are 2 real life versions. I am waiting until I save up hundreds of dollars, win the lottery or become rich so I can buy one! I love them!





They go with almost anything - especially since they come in hundreds of cool colours! There have been many celebrities who are seen with them (e.g. Kim Kardashian [not that I'm a fan of hers]) and they go with the simplest of outfits, like jeans and a shirt, to the more formal like fancy dresses & suits. There is always one to suit any person, outfit and lifestyle!
Here is the Stardoll version (of which, as the pricetag says, I already own):

There is also a different version no longer in Starplaza, that quite a few dollies own, I just haven't been able to spot one yet. I saw one a few days ago but, I don't want to search through my browser history.. that would take forever!
Anyway, as you can see the Stardoll version also goes with almost every outfit! I had such an obsession with it once, I wore it with everything, even if it didn't match! But I'm over that now.. I might even wear it again soon.

It is 6sd from the shop Decades. I must say, Decades has quite a few Coco Chanel replicas, the two Coco Hats that everyone is mad about, this bag, the bag I cannot find.. the Coco skirts.. and do you remember the Coco Chanel tribute stores? I even have a white handbag from the most recent one (the christmas Chanel tribute store).

What are your opinions on this? Thanks for reading :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment