Friday 23 March 2012

Angry Birds Space inspired look

So, I don't know if some of you are die-hard Angry Birds fans like me.. but there's a new version out today (or last night, depending on where you live) - Angry Birds Space. I am so excited, I can't wait until I get it.
 




















I am so excited - there's even a new bird, the Ice Bird (the square one in the top right corner)! Anyway, back to the point.
I decided to make my medoll look like the Red Angry Bird in this game (like the red one pictured above, in other words).
__________________________________________________

USED:
-Luxe
    -Cloud Dancer glitter lipstick (20sd)
    -Daffodil glitter lipstick (20sd)
-Dot
    -Fire For Hire blush (8sd)
    -Killer Carmine eyeshadow (6sd)
-Doree
    -Terracotta Haircolour (6sd)
-Spectacular
    -Red glasses (7sd)
    -Sunglasses Black Sharp (60sc)
-Glam'R'Us
    -Red Earrings (40sc)
***
TOTAL COST: 67sd & 100sc.
__________________________________________________


Do you like this? Is there anything I can improve on? (: xx

No comments:

Post a Comment