Saturday 14 April 2012

One Direction infection perfection!

So, I recently bought something from a very amazing and talented designer, hamsterhammy25.
She is making One Direction designs! Now I, like many other girls my age, am a hardcore Directioner - especially for Zayn Malik ... *blush*.

This is the actual One Direction (be prepared for some Eye Candy, girls!)...
In order, left to right: Harry Edward Styles, Zayn Javaad Malik, Liam James Payne, Louis William Tomlinson, Niall James Horan <3













WOW! ;D
Now, hamsterhammy25's suite (as you can see) is FULL of amazing designs!






















I rated her 5/5, and am supporting her by buying her designs, I can't get enough of them!
What do you think?
-Alex. x

3 comments:

  1. I would totally love to Support and buy her clothes/posters etc, but she doesn't sell them In Starcoins. And I'm non-superstar too, so yeah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does :) But only when she can still trade coins each month.

      Delete
    2. omg does she sell the one direction stuff? :O

      Delete