Sunday 8 April 2012

Rainbow streaks , J-hutch & Hunger Games

Hello my sunshine!
Well well Happy Easter!
Heres an update of whats going on with me ;


1- I created a rainbow streaks tutorial that i will reveal soon :] check it out :





2-  Im in LOVE with Josh Hutcherson... lol I already told Lexi and in case you don't know who he is you might of see one of his movies like The bridge of Terabithia , Howl's Moving Castle , The Polar Express , Hunger Games, Journey to the centre of the Earth , Journey 2 ; Mysterious Island & much more :)
Lexi's reaction when i told her i loved JHutch ;




3 - Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favour!
I happily announce that i might be doing a Katniss tutorial but its VERY nutural so heres a glimpse of what Katniss looks like


Its not very clear but when i give you the girl on fire tutorial you will be stunned :D 

I might do a Effie Trinket one too.
Take care xx Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment