Sunday 8 April 2012

Katniss Inspired Outfit and Makeup

Hey bunnies xD

Remember how i told you that I was going to do a Katniss inspired outfit? Yeah? Well im doing it now!


Katniss has hardly any makeup and its like very natural.
Her outfit engulfs her in flames when she twirls around [Its safe of course!]
I watched the movie and fell in love! Teehee i read the books aswell!
I dont really need to show you how to put on make up just add some light pink lipstick and add some false lashes :]

Now for the outfit :






I promise if you look for this dress [the complete one in the picture] thats because its layered.
These are the things you need ;






Btw you'll need 2 red dresses from basics.

Put on the Red dress from Piviera and then fit the two dresses underneath until it is sorta matching with the picture of my medoll.

Be creative maybe you could design some flames with SD Jewellery!

xxVivian

No comments:

Post a Comment