Monday 19 March 2012

Hotbuys Collar Blouse

The newest Hotbuys is out, the Hotbuys Collar Blouse is now in Decades for 14sd. Now, there are all you non-ss saying you can't buy it because of Stardollars.. well, Stardollars are unlocked for all. But, how do you get them? Well, I decided to test out the offers, and I made 18sd from doing the Stardoll on Youtube one, and 2 'like the facebook page' ones. You can also get 10sd from connecting your Stardoll to Twitter or Facebook.. you can just make a fake account, and disconnect it once you have the Stardollars! That's not what I did, but it's an idea if you're not allowed Facebook and/or Twitter. That also applies to the Stardoll on Youtube offer - just make a fake account on Youtube too. I have accounts on them all, so I didn't need to, but that's if you're not allowed. If you are in High School or are older & don't want your friends knowing about it (I know how you feel) then you can also do the fake account idea. Thanks for reading (:

1 comment: