Sunday 11 March 2012

Clothing ; Layering

Hey guys ,
Sorry i havent been posting much , I've been really busy with school and assignments :[

Well i decided to treat you to one of my speicaltys ; CLOTHING .

When i was looking through Lexis gb comments *cough cough* I saw that 2 of our bloggers needed new outfits ; Lexi and Georgia.

So I decided that i'll go through their closets and raid their clothes. Too bad i didnt find Narnia or Monsters . Inc........

But i came across these outfits first is Georgia's ;

Now this is very basic layering.


Next is Lexi's outfit which is more of a harder layering ;
As you can see i made Lexi's outfit go with the theme of the Western Interior

This layering is much more complicated, well not really but anyway it has lots of items in it. So i'll show you what it includes ;

These are the items :]


Thanks for helping and if you have any layering outfits add it to your album and title it Layering and tell me your user name in my gb or just tell me that you tried out my layering tricks. Btw if you dont know my username its Canny2catapilla

Thanks Xx Vivian / Canny2catapilla

No comments:

Post a Comment