Thursday 19 January 2012

Pretty in Pink

Heey guys and dolls.
So I thought since I wont be able to post for a week or less since I am going on Holidays I will post
now. Okay so this is a tutorial how to look pretty while Pink.


  • Nini1212


You will need:
HotBuys Hair Decoration
6000 starpoint hair
Dot- dusty pink blush  
Dot-white collection liquid eyeliner
Dot- electric pink lipstick
Doree- Hair Color Cake Pink

Step 1: Change your hair to 6000 starpoint hair and add dye
Step 2: Add blush to sides
Step 3: Put lipstick on darkly
Step 4: Cover your eyes in eyeliner
Step 5: Apply pink eyeshadow at the bottom of your eyes.
Step 6: Above it use the white eyeshadow everywhere but the pink part.
Step 7: Put hair decor on your head.

Your done :) I hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. I like it..However the pink air is a bit too much maybe? If it was super blonde then maybe it would show a barbie doll look :D

    ReplyDelete