Saturday 28 January 2012

Easy Blended tutorial

Heyy heyy :D


Ok now I was trying to do my make-up without lining it with the khole so I came up with this idea.
Hope you enjoy :)

So now, We all have the moment when you stuff your blended make-up up. Then fustration takes over.



Btw this isn't me. This is Michelle Phan :)

So now I found a way to apply your make-up without stuffing up.

Ok lets begin!



You will need:
Dark dotty eye left.
Dark dotty eye right.
Dot Black eyeshadow Or LUXE Midnight eye dust.
Dot White eyeshadow Or LUXE Cloud dancer eye dust.
_____________________________________________
Luxe eyeshadows: 124 stardollars.
Dot eyeshadows: 92 stardollars.




1~ Line your eyes with the eyeshadow.You might not see it but its there :p




2~ Now remove the dotty eyes and if you like you can line the front the same way.


SIMPLE :D

Now if you stuff up its ok! I got really fustrated when i first did this tip.



You'll get the hang of it :]
Byee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment