Sunday 8 January 2012

Becareful of HIM e_e

Have you ever heard of "Stardollemployee" user names on stardoll?
Recently I meet this guy his name was Jay-Z.Stardoll. Personally i DONT believe in those people that are stardoll staff unless they have that badge!

I should ask you these questions.....

1~ Do stardoll staff go around topless?

Most likely NO...



^This is what i mean..^


2~ Do stardoll staff try get girlfriends on stardoll?

Most likely: Maybe not .. yea.....




^You see the bit i circled?^



So he recently said to a girl (I dont have her permission to put her name on)
:I think your hot i want to have it with you. I want to squeeze your(Well you'll get what i mean by that.....)
So i think his guest book comment just says it all doesnt it?
Clearly he is NOT stardoll staff,.....

Xx Vivian / Canny2catapilla

1 comment:

  1. I Don't think he is a staff because when you go on someones page you don't post how many starpoints you have , last seen online and when you joined on their guestbook.

    ReplyDelete