Wednesday 15 February 2012

Angry birds hats! + 50 followers competition update

So I stumbled upon a Stardoll user today, who makes Angry Birds hats!
I don't know about you, but I love that game, and this is a great idea, haha!
You can order them in her guestbook, her username is lozzypop999.

I don't know if she makes any other birds except for the red one, you'll have to ask her. I'm also not sure if she does different styles of hats or makes them as masks, e.t.c. You'll have to ask her that too. (;

What do you think?





I also wanted to post an update on the 50 followers competition.
We are only up to 31, so nobody has won yet. The competition is still on! Maybe you can help us reach 50?
Also, you may or may not have noticed the poll on the sidebar. So far, the answer 'yes' has received the majority of votes, by far! So, after the 50 followers competition, there will be a bigger, better one!
That's all for now. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment