Friday 17 February 2012

Hotbuys Leopard Cape + new in Starplaza

Hello all.
First up, the newest Hotbuys in Starplaza - Hotbuys Leopard Cape.
It's in Evil Panda for 18sd. I think this is way too expensive for a piece of clothing, just because it is classified as a 'Hotbuys', and to be honest I find it quite ugly lol.
Anyways, moving on.

The Starplaza Archive has been updated.
It has a couple of things I've seen on people's wishlist, like the 13sd silver dress.



And, there's also new Decades that has been coming out over the past day or two.
Some of it is good, some is bad, in my opinion.



What do you think? Do you like anything? Will you buy anything, or have you already?
And, do you think the prices of clothing on Stardoll these days is fair?


1 comment:

  1. I actually thought, when i saw the message that decades isn't "DECADES" anymore. In the message the models are wearing skimpy clothing and tight things, decades is all about - sixty style..

    ReplyDelete